Intrastat Threshold Changes as of January 2022
The Intrastat thresholds in Denmark are changing as of January 2022:
- Intrastat Arrivals threshold is DKK 13 million; and
- Intrastat Dispatch threshold is DKK 10 million.
Statistics Denmark (www.dst.dk) also confirms that “companies with total dispatches/exports of DKK 10 million more to EU countries and/or Northern Ireland in 2021 are required to report two new variables when reporting Intrastat Exports starting January 2022:
- Country of Origin;
- Partner VAT Number”.
Stay Up to Date
Each month we feature the latest news trends and topics covered by the Taxback International experts. For monthly news and regulatory updates subscribe to our VAT Newsletter.
Work with real VAT experts
With over 15 years’ experience in the area of VAT compliance and consultancy, we handle all countries and languages where VAT obligations exist. We have a dedicated & centralized team of VAT experts, with a reputation of excellence within all global tax offices ready to speak to you about your VAT obligations.
For over 25 years Taxback International has been a world leader in VAT consultancy and compliance providing expert support to more than 12,000 global clients including Apple, Google, IBM, and Twitter.
With increasing digitalization of global tax processes, we have developed tailored technology solutions to solve challenges facing companies today.
- Comply – End-to-end VAT compliance platform.
- TBI Pay – Streamlined cross-border payments technology.
- VAT Connect – Cloud-based, automated review of transactional data and images via AI and Machine Learning for Domestic and Foreign VAT Reclaim.