France: e-Invoicing Updates
On 7 October 2022, further regulatory framework documents were adopted to proceed with the implementation of e-Invoicing including:
- Specified fields/data reportable to the tax authorities via e-invoicing;
- Decree 2022-129 which specified the formalities and timelines for the operators of platforms and taxpayers to register in the e-invoicing portal;
- Details relating to:
- Obtaining the status of a Partner – Dematerialization Platform (PDP);
- Obligations of a Partner – Dematerialization Platform (PDP);
- Invoicing portal.
The dates below are the expected dates e-invoicing will come into effect:
- 1 July 2024 – Large companies;
- 1 January 2025 – Medium size companies; and
- 1 January 2026 – Small size companies
Stay Up to Date
Each month we feature the latest news trends and topics covered by our TBI experts. For more regular news and regulatory updates follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Work with real VAT experts
With over 25 years of experience in the area of VAT compliance and consultancy, we handle all countries and languages where VAT obligations exist. We have a dedicated & centralized team of VAT experts, with a reputation of excellence within all global tax offices ready to speak to you about your VAT obligations.
For over 25 years Taxback International has been a world leader in VAT consultancy and compliance providing expert support to more than 12,000 global clients including Apple, Google, IBM, and Twitter.
With increasing digitalization of global tax processes, we have developed tailored technology solutions to solve challenges facing companies today.
- Comply – End-to-end VAT compliance platform.
- TBI Pay – Streamlined cross-border payments technology.
- VAT Connect – Cloud-based, automated review of transactional data and images via AI and Machine Learning for Domestic and Foreign VAT Reclaim.