Can I get VAT back if my business is registered or required to be registered in the country where business expenses are incurred?


You can still get the VAT back by reporting the VAT on purchases in your VAT return in that country. This may result in either over-payment that could be claimed, or in a VAT credit that can be offset against VAT liabilities.