Overwhelmed by VAT filings and returns?
Taxback International Comply makes VAT compliance effortless, no matter how many countries require you to file VAT. Comply provides a single view into your compliance obligations across multiple entitles, giving you full visibility and control so you can:
Seamlessly manage VAT across multiple countries from a centralized, cloud-based system
Safeguard your reputation with local tax offices, mitigate interest and penalties.
How it works
Intelligent, role-based access allows VAT personnel in each country to access a single point of control and record for compliance, eliminating manual processes.
Complete visibility and control over VAT compliance activities globally on one secure platform
Real-time analytics, accessible and fully downloadable on any device 24/7
Easy access to historical records such as VAT returns, statistical filings, related data and correspondence
Automatic administration of reporting deadlines, document requests and queries, vastly reducing the number of emails and communication forth and back
Expert-driven tax solutions
In addition to cutting-edge technology, you benefit from our long-standing relationships with tax offices and gain access to our wide network of local advisors, agents and fiscal representatives around the world. Comply manages all of your VAT compliance needs, including:
- Initial analysis to determine if your business has an obligation to register for VAT
- Organization and management of multijurisdictional VAT registrations
- Arranging de-registration from VAT
- Liaising and managing relations with the relevant tax offices
- Preparation, completion and submission of: VAT returns, EC sales listings, Intrastat declarations
- Fiscal representation services
What are your VAT obligations?
International VAT obligations are extremely complex and vary widely by country and your business. If you provide goods or services in a foreign jurisdiction, you must adhere to the VAT laws of that country- including registering and filing for periodic returns. Examples of activities in foreign countries that trigger VAT obligations include:
- Importing goods into the country for sale or distribution
- Storing goods in a warehouse
- Buying and selling goods locally
- Selling goods over the internet (turnover thresholds apply)
- Events in the country