Experts in VAT
VAT rules and regulations all over the world are complex, change frequently, and are at times difficult to understand. It’s common that companies are unfamiliar with the VAT legislation and policies in countries where they are trying to reclaim VAT.
Taxback International’s experienced VAT consultants offer a comprehensive range of VAT consultancy and training services designed to support you in the management of your business’s VAT compliance and help you to deal with VAT issues and changes in VAT legislation.
Your business is required to stay on top of all corporate travel expenses, as well as dealing with the usual day-to-day challenges. Employees clock up business travel expenses every day, but it is up to you to stay on top of them all.
Companies are unfamiliar with the VAT legislation and policies that are frequently changing internationally. Most also do not have the in-house VAT expertise, which means other valuable resources are re-apportioned to deal with VAT.
Our team of experienced VAT consultants offer a comprehensive range of VAT consultancy and training services designed to support you in the management of your business’s VAT compliance and help you to deal with all VAT issues that may arise.
How it Works
Our VAT consultants can provide practical VAT advice and training on a multitude of issues specific to your business needs including:
- The VAT treatment of cross border transactions
- Maximizing VAT reclaim and the application of VAT rates
- Multi-jurisdictional VAT obligations
- Accounting for VAT
- VAT concepts such as VAT groups and the reverse charge mechanism
- Review of accounts payable process and benchmarking against current best practice levels
- Review of accounts receivable process including the application of the correct VAT rates and the correct classification of sales
- The completion of VAT returns, EC Sales Lists and Intrastat Returns
- VAT risk of the business is reduced and managed
- VAT reclaim and VAT savings are maximised
- Mitigation of interest and penalties by supporting your business in meeting VAT obligations
- Increased knowledge of VAT legislation and practical VAT know-how throughout the business
- Good corporate governance as there are no audit independence issues